What can we do for you?
We provide evidence-based assessment and treatment for adults in the areas of:
- Aphasia (language difficulties)
- Dysarthria (slurred speech)
- Swallowing difficulties
- Voice disorders (or transgender voice)
- Progressive diseases (including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Motor Neurone Disease)
- Fluency (stuttering)
- Head and neck cancer
- Adults with disabilities
- Medico-Legal assessment
- Department of Justice (Fitness to Stand assessments)
- And more...
- We regularly provide Speech Pathology services to:
- Aged care facilities
- The Quadriplegic Centre
- Private Hospitals
- The Department of Justice
Please Ask About Our Training Services!
We can provide training in aged care facilities and organisations that support people with disabilities. Our aim is to provide all members of staff with up-to-date information on communication strategies or modified diet consistencies. Training can be tailored to suit your organisation.
Contact our friendly team on 9387 2844 or 0419 951 640 with your query!